Fire, soot, smoke and water can all wreak havoc on your home and may cause health problems if not cleaned up correctly. Our professional cleaning team has received extensive training in fire and water damage restoration and will take care to pack and transport your belongings to a safe location before thoroughly cleaning, deodorizing, and sanitizing your home. We’ll complete any necessary repairs and restore your home to its normal condition as quickly as possible to ensure minimal disruption and inconvenience.
Naturally, preventing a disaster from occurring in the first place is best. Our experts have suggestions for keeping your home safe.
Whether you’re planning a quick weekend getaway, a longer vacation or will be away from home for an extended period of time, the following tips will help prevent you from returning to a flooded home:
- Turn off the main water supply line to your home
- Open faucets in all the sinks
- Disconnect hoses from outdoor faucets
- Turn off the water heater
- Leave the heat set at 65 degrees when the weather is cold or going to get cold
Most house fires begin in the kitchen. Cooking fires can occur with little warning and spread quickly. Take the following steps to keep your family safe in the kitchen:
- Never leave cooking food unattended
- Set timers to remind you to check on your food regularly
- Buy a fire extinguisher and keep it in your kitchen
- Install smoke detectors throughout your home and test them regularly
- Disaster estimates will be prepared onsite and may include additional fees. Some areas may incur a travel charge.
We serve the following locations. Rapid City, Black Hawk, Piedmont, Box Elder, Hermosa, Fairburn, Custer, Hot Springs, Whitewood, Sturgis, Deadwood, Keystone, Hill City, Hot Springs, Belle Fourche, Newell, Nemo, Wall, and other nearby communities. Contact us directly to see if you are located within our service area.