- Providing services, including per-contamination protocols and deep cleaning protocols with focus on high-touch points and other sensitive areas in customer environments
- Performing enhanced customer service protocols, based on customer preferences and/or regulatory requirements, to minimize person-to-person interactions
- Assisting essential businesses to stay open, and helping other businesses safely return to work, through deep cleaning protocols and services that help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Monitoring information from the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and relevant local and state agencies, to adopt practices and protocols to continue to meet the needs of employees and customers
Take Precautions to Prevent the Spread
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are unavailable, or in addition, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with >60% alcohol.
We are here to help, give us a call.